Click the topic to learn more
"SIU embraces a unique tradition of access and opportunity, inclusive excellence, innovation in research and creativity, and outstanding teaching focused on nurturing student success. As a nationally-ranked public research university and regional economic catalyst, we create and exchange knowledge to shape future leaders, improve our communities, and transform lives."
- How Is Racism A Threat To Public Health?
- How Do We Navigate Experiences of Racism?
- What Can I Do About Racism?
- How Can I Learn More About the History of Anti-Black Racism in the US?
- What Is Anti-Racism?
- What Are Some Additional Resources for Unlearning Racism?
- How Do I Report An Incident of Racial Bias/Racism at SIU?
- What Are Some Related Resources On Campus Where I Can Learn More?
This series was inspired by the “Becoming Anti-Racist: 23 Things you Can Watch, Listen, or Do” toolkit produced by ‘Beyond Chicago’.
Visit their page here: https://chicagobeyond.org/